sk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sk

Post by afrikakorps on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:45 am

hey guys, the reason why im writing is, is with the purpose to clarify 1 of the most important rulz of the game.

The main map in which u can find this problem is gold rush. Many players (including me) like to go through spawn, because in many cases if they arent all, arty and mnines next to truck, including a lovely mg at the side of bank. makes imposible to get through that side. Cause of that the only way u can get to open a space and give a chance to the team is by going through spawn, sometimes u can see people who just spawn in which case the best thing is to let them kill u, others u see people camping spawn or comming back for health (in my case, I dont shoot, unless I get shot). Funny thing is that many people complains of that saying its sk, when u see in many other maps the same prob becouse there´s no clarity in this rule.

I know im not a te666 member, but I have played this game for a long time, and I have seen that in other servers a good way is to give the chance to the players to defend their selves when they get shot by campers at spawn. In this way u can keep balance of game, arty, mgs and mines puls a bunch of players tends to be very hard to break unless u can find weak spots withouth breaking rulz.

Its good to punish people that nade, mine or arty at spawn exit, but not the ones that are trying to give a chance to their team by going through a place.

Thx for the attention provided.

kisses, dick slaps

afrikakorps

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sk

Post by utEro on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:00 pm

I wouldn't consider it SK when they don't have the protection on anymore.

Best thing you can do when you happen to be there when they just spawn is run and hide behind a crate or something and wait for them to attack you again or attack them yourself.

utEro
GOD
GOD

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-06-11

View user profile http://te666.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Post by UKA_Ziooom on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:29 pm

our sever rule say: SK NOT ALLOWED this is clear for me, i cant kill ppl in spawn, ofc when someone shooting to you from SPAWN EXIT you can kill him, and you can go to gold by axis spawn way but you cant kill ppl.
i was killed many times in axis spawn when i writting in chat etc.
for me good idea is wait when axis go away from spawn and then go go go by they spawn Smile
you remeber yesterday we played on industry map and i kill you near tank (you have spawn near tank?) and you told me uka SK, this is strange situation becouse how i can repair tank with my team....?.
hmmmm maybe rod can put second spawn to other(safe) place ? Smile
UKA_Ziooom
Clan Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-11-18

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=170386586

Back to top Go down

Post by Roumich on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:10 pm

hi afrikakorps.

i do agree with you.

crossing the spawn is a good way to go to the bank and also to get rid of an axis at the mg42 near the truck.

as you said well, it is also risky when axis respawn, because we can't shoot at them.... this would be SK.

now, i don t think there is much solution for this issue.

we have two choices:

1: allowing allies shooting the campers

2: not allowing campers.

My point of view for both solution:

first solution: many players crossing the spawn would shoot the camper AND those who respawn. this ruin the game. whole team die.
we would start to argu about who shoot first, lames players would cry and fraggers would take advantage of the situation.

second solution:: Camper aren' t allowed and this is one of the Rules too.
Most of campers aren't the fraggers but more noobs...
they aren't that dangerous for the game. they don t kill a whole group of players.

now, i' ve been thinking about the medipack and ammo cabinet in the axis spawn....
I think, we have a problem here.
i saw many axis run back to the spawn the grab some medipack...
In this situation, it would be fair for an allies to chase him in the spawn and finish that axis bastard! pirat
But again, at the risk to argu about who shoot the first, and shooting the whole team at spawn...
Endless argu for the Ref who will have to kick the player taking advantage of the situation.
And also Ref don't see everything during the game because they want to play too!

Bottom line:
Maybe two steps:
1: te666 members would try to focus on the camper problem: warning them and taking action at the same level as a spawn killer.
2: moving the medipack and ammo cabinet Out of the spawn.. axis won' t run back in the spawn that often.

Thx for pinpointing this issue. hopefully we will find a quick way the make everybody happy.

cya on the game.

Admin

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UKA_Ziooom on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Roumich wrote:
now, i' ve been thinking about the medipack and ammo cabinet in the axis spawn....
I think, we have a problem here.
i saw many axis run back to the spawn the grab some medipack...
In this situation, it would be fair for an allies to chase him in the spawn and finish that axis bastard! pirat
But again, at the risk to argu about who shoot the first, and shooting the whole team at spawn...
Endless argu for the Ref who will have to kick the player taking advantage of the situation.
And also Ref don't see everything during the game because they want to play too!

Bottom line:
Maybe two steps:
1: te666 members would try to focus on the camper problem: warning them and taking action at the same level as a spawn killer.
2: moving the medipack and ammo cabinet Out of the spawn.. axis won' t run back in the spawn that often.

AGREE Remi !!
UKA_Ziooom
Clan Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-11-18

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=170386586

Back to top Go down

Post by SRBIN on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Nicolas you talk like woman Razz Razz joke at side nice definition abou sk
it is easy to talk to reasonable people like you,but some guys are so agresive about sk,I'm glad to see players like you on serv.

Real players always agree
SRBIN
Total god!
Total god!

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SRBIN on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:28 pm

luka can you remove those boobs please Shocked

I spend all forum time, looking at these steely boobs Smile
SRBIN
Total god!
Total god!

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by utEro on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:44 pm

utEro
GOD
GOD

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-06-11

View user profile http://te666.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Z3RO on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Wel to get it more easy we can move the meds/ammo cabinets to other position, that will be simple to be done and this maybe will reduce the camp noobs in the spawn area. I will move it to a another position and lets see what will happens.

Regards,
Rod.
Z3RO
Admin

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roumich on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:57 pm

agree rod.

as said above:

go for it Rod.

thx

Admin

Registration date : 2009-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afrikakorps on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:08 am

thx guys

afrikakorps

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Z3RO on Tue May 24, 2011 6:03 pm

forgot to move the ammo/med cabinets to other position, i will try do that today.
Z3RO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Z3RO on Tue May 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Done the move of ammo/med cabinets out of spawn please report if find any problem
Z3RO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roumich on Thu May 26, 2011 7:00 pm

i am pretty sure, will be better now. Very Happy

thx rod

Admin