Pls roumich, darkside, srbin, spiderpig... read my complaint

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pls roumich, darkside, srbin, spiderpig... read my complaint

Post by Crusty on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:23 pm

Hey guys!

Today i was on your Etpro server. Suddenly i got kicked for cheating, although i didnt cheat not on your server and never before - i know u dont believe me. Then i came back and got a second chance to prove that im a normal and fair player. Everything was going well for about 30 min and i got kicked again( i got normal stats- i think roumich u have to admit that i wasnt cheating!). Reason for kick was: Im a Rambo medic, ego playing, and im no help for the team

These are your rules- be shure ive read them:
NO SPAWNKILLING !
NO SELFKILL IN BATTLE
NO SPAWNCAMP
NO SPAWNARTY
NO CHEATING
RESPECT ALL SERVER VISITORS AND THE CLAN MEMBERS
SPEAK ENGLISH ONLY

I obeyed every single rule and i wasnt kicked for cheating as u can read above. So i dont know whats going on with you guys- i only wanna have fun on your server being nice and fair to everyone and i never used bad words against anyone. So my impression is that u guys kick ppl u dont like because they kill u too often or sth i dont know although they are nice and obey the rules. So pls think about this so u guys act fair and equal next time. And pls Roumich: it seems to me u hate me so much- god knows why- so pls dont delete my account here and think lil bit about it.

Have a nice christmas time!
Crusty

Crusty
User
User

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pls roumich, darkside, srbin, spiderpig... read my complaint

Post by Roumich on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:26 am

Hi crusty,

you have been kicked by someone today because you was maybe too good for 7 players...(half of the server) and effectivly when you came back... you wasn t that good anymore..Hu...

after, i did kick you because you was absolutly useless rambo medic self healer...
Well...as you may know, ET is a team playing game.
You won' t find anything or rules list talking about TEAM PLAYING in our forum...It is just Comon sense...
You are of course Medic, jumping around like a rabbit selfhealing and jumping over your dead team member and don' t heal them...
well... this is tipically the kind of useless rambo medic TE666 server don' t need.
Maybe Better having a bot... because even a medic Bot heal....
So, instead of asking to te666 member to think about that issue, well....you may also think about it too ; because as a team playing game, you behaviour isn t the best for the pleasure of all.
about cheating... i don t know dude..tell us why 5 te666 members did complain....that' s lot. Think about it...

PS:

pls dont delete my account here and think lil bit about it

Of course your message won' t be deleted.
Te666 members could do some mistake, or we may kick fast and sometime it' s doesn' t look fair.
But usually we have some good reason to do so.
The managment of the rules and The access to the server are at the discretion of the TE666 members .
we are here to enjoy the game.
Your message is very welcome.
The forum is helping us to discuss about this kind of issue, doing better and resolve problem if possible.(and maybe watching some dirty pics too Very Happy )

Merry X-mas for you too! santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa
regard,

Admin

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusty on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Thank you for this answer! Now I get and understand the reason why you kicked me. Obviously you are a person somebody can talk to if he got a problem, that was not my first impression Wink
So all in all I will try to be friendly and fair to everyone(was also my mission before Smile ) and I try to give more dope to almost dead teammates Wink

Crusty
User
User

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiderpig on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:55 pm

Hi Crusty,

I don't have anything against you and I thought pretty good of you before that thing yesterday happened.

So my impression is that u guys kick ppl u dont like because they kill u too often or sth i dont know although they are nice and obey the rules.
I can only speak of myself, but thats totally wrong. It happens often that I get killed a lot of times by the same person. Then it depends on my mood whether I get pissed off, because I'm so bad, or I love to challenge that player Razz

But I don't hate such players, I respect them for their skill. But what you did yesterday couldn't be explained with skill. I watched you for about 5 minutes and it was just impossible to shoot like this. After years of playing ET I think that I can see if it's skill or a cheat. If you really weren't cheating (what I can't believe) then I would bless the mighty god of the snipers called Crusty. Wink

Honestly, I don't like kicking players. It makes me sad. It happens fast to be accused to use aimbot. It also happened often to me. Because of that I asked Roumi to spec you. I didn't want to decide it on my own, because I know that it's sometimes hard to divide skill from cheating. And it wasn't only Roumi and me who thought that you are using an aimbot.

A lot of talking, perhaps a lot of repeating, but thats me, often talking too much Wink
I hope you understand what I mean Smile

Your little Mutant
Spiderpig
Clan Member

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SRBIN on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:55 pm

a bit late ..
Rolling Eyes I would not have much to comment...Remi and Spidi are all explain.Most TE666 members are serious people..not kids(nasty)....thay never kick pl without reason and NEVER do mistakes Evil or Very Mad [img][/img]
SRBIN
Total god!
Total god!

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misterwilton on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:40 pm

Actually sasa we DO make mistakes sometimes. We're only human!
misterwilton
Clan Member

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2007-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roumich on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:03 pm

Indeed misterwilton!

as i said above:

Te666 members could do some mistake, or we may kick fast and sometime it' s doesn' t look fair.

Admin

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top