NEW NOOB L!nk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW NOOB L!nk

Post by L1nk on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:41 am

Hi guys,im the new noob on the server you probably saw me already on server trying to revive fallen comrades failing miserably and getting myself killed in the process and teamkilling with my noob riflenades,sorry team :S,i re-started playing et like a month ago but 3 years or4 ago(don't remember very well i was on clanbase with iwk-that was my wolfenstein clan and then ve clan and later won a cup dont remember what cup(think was opencup) with prime clan,i played for 2 years and then work and college got the best of me.
I started playing wolfenstein online the moment it went out so im not new to this game but still a noob,i dont know why i cant improve Crying or Very sad
In real life i'm 24,got my degree on security management and civillian protection and work as a military for the portuguese government as an it expert,yeah i'm a nerd with an uniform xD.live in lisboa alone after my girl left me for a soccer coach with a dick bigger than mine,well that's not really hard,i think i have like an asian affinitie or something,anyway my brother and friends use to come around to keep me company and to see i'm not exagerating on wanking on my huge prOn collection xD
I LIke to play on your server to get some laughs,this game is such a parody to other ww2 games and it's fun,my fav players on the server,well the ones i have most fun with is funkyenemy,man i dont know u but youre hillarious,jokiman and blueballs are the shit too What a Face and ones vag punish3r r really fun to play even with empty server xD and all the others dreed ,aod hate is the boss im always trying to stab xD and all u guys that play on server.thx for the fun,it's good to be back. cheers

L1nk
User
User

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW NOOB L!nk

Post by Puaj on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Lmaoooo!! nice intro! Very Happy hehe.. cheers dor the NoOb! Very Happy

Puaj
Clan Member

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2007-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiman on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:30 am

Dude welcome to our server, we like to piss about here sometimes and just hav a good time so if i ever get too moody dont worry about it , it may be cos i aint had sex for a few months , guess abit like u hehe. Just kidding dude enjoy urself here
jokiman
Senior Clan Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top