Server Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Server Rules

Post by utEro on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:47 pm

THESE ARE THE RULES OF TE666 SERVER , YOU MUST OBEY THEM TO PLAY IN THE TE666 CLAN SERVER , IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO YOU GET KICKED/BANNED

NO SPAWNKILLING !
NO SELFKILL IN BATTLE
NO SPAWNCAMP
NO SPAWNARTY
NO CHEATING
RESPECT ALL SERVER VISITORS AND THE CLAN MEMBERS
SPEAK ENGLISH ONLY

IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW THEM , YOU GET KICKED OR BANNED .
THAT IS ALL . THANK YOU . Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

utEro
GOD
GOD

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-06-11

View user profile http://te666.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rules

Post by el_mariachi on Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:58 pm

NO SPAWNMINES!
el_mariachi
Clan Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by utEro on Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:21 am

NO SPAWNKILLING ! <- thats basically it ..

utEro
GOD
GOD

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-06-11

View user profile http://te666.withme.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon on Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:14 pm

Selfkill when you sre not in a fight with sum1, is that ok or is it no selfkill?
Leon
Admin

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MuShu on Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:05 pm

no selfkill
MuShu
Clan Member

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon on Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:55 pm

good
Leon
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealwolf on Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:43 am

Plz edit it or comment - here the serverrules writen by Brandnew:

this is the set of rules i use when admining each map... other refs or players feel free to correct or add comments to each map. oasis-no spawning on alies first spawn of any kinds. on the axis first spawn the recapturable spawn by the wall i allow any kind of spawn killing up until the wall is blown. if there is spawning going on after the wall is blow i give a warning if it continues the first kill i see by the arty i kick. i allow art on the broken wall and on the oasis pump. for the axis second spawn when you leave the spawn area there is to your left a door way and infront of you another large doorway i allow arty on the other side of those also i allow on the other side of the spawn exit near the underground tunnel. fuel dump-no shooting into the allies first spawn... i usually do kinda a radius around the spawn i dont alow anything to go inside that radious it can differe for each member but mine is fairly large. for the axis first spawn i dont allow shotting of any kind in the spawn area. now when you exit the spawn to the balcony i allow you to shoot grenade up there or whatever you wish. now for when you exit to that underground path side you may not camp there and shoot them as they are exiting i do the radious thing again for there. for axis second spawn i do not aloud people do go into that room with the 2 windows and camp there and kill. i do allow arty outside that dorway seeing as how they have a second optino to spawn. i also allow people on the ground to throw grenade up threw the windows the maian thing for this spawn is those medics just camping the exit. pretty much same for other exit i usually stop my arty at the fences i dont put it any closer no camping there either. radar- no gonig into the allies house were they spawn and killing them i allow arty to be places by that mg att he gate no further in same goes with morars, i allow all types of spawn killing on axis first spawn seeing as how its recapturable and they can do so until the MAIN gate is blown. i do not liek with axis sit in first spawn with mg or flame i tell them to get out of there or i kick them. axis second spawn absolutly nothing inside there spawn area in the hosue.. arty is fine there you cant get it to close to the doorway because there is a overhang there. goldrush- allies first spawn nothing within a certain radious of that spawn once again no shooting anyhting into the spawn adn no spawn camping any further then those medic and ammo packs and also that little tiny zigzag hallway. for allies first spawn i allow any kind of spawn kill i treat it as capturable as it is mortars might get annoying there but deal with it. after tank is stolen absolutly nothign in that area i stop all arty at the plateu before the tank makes the descent to the first barrier. axis second spawn i do not alow arty ont he first spanw exit but i allow it on the secondary spawn exit. no mgs can fire into the first spawn exit. battery- any spawn killing aloud on axis first spawn. absolutely no spawn killing on allies first spawn of any sorts. axis second spawn nothing is throw into that spawn no spawn camping at either exit. i allow for allies second spawn and type of spawn killing seeing as how axis can take it over again. NOTE: if there is a player that takes it upon himself to camp inside the spawn and give out ammo, set up mg in spawn go afk in spawn i do allow those players to be attacked inside the spawn. the way i see it is you are given ample time to leave the spawn if you choose not to you will be killed there. this pertains to all the maps these rules as you might have geussed are all about spawn killing/camping other rules such as self kill team kill speaking english i use my own discression for admining. if it is an on purpose tk no doubt they get kicked no warning, i give many warning for speaking english, and self kill i give 1 warning. if anyone votes against a fellow TE666 member i automatically kick them and cancell the vote against TE666. ADD from Saibo: just to clarify this, the rule will be that if on battery an allied soldier is firing mortar in the bunker, the axis may use any means to take him out. If this means that allies who are just spawning get killed, then it is down to them to either move thier team mate who is mortaring the axis spawn, or accept it. This is the only fair option i can see, and this rule only applies to the battery map! Anybody caught spawnkilling for the sake of it will be kicked, maybe even banned.

therealwolf
User
User

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon on Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:33 pm

to long hate reading
Leon
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKicKer on Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:11 pm

TheRealWolf; gotta admit man u have patience or whatever u can call it for writing such an ARTICLE! hope u did that same effort in school or college as much as u did on our forum. God bless
TheKicKer
Total god!
Total god!

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-07-28

View user profile http://www.i-buzz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by therealwolf on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:07 am

Wasnt me - its a article of TE666Brandnew ex memeber of TE666 clan too.
I saved the detailed Server Rules from the old Forum - They are more clear then the short version here. bless you too.

therealwolf
User
User

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by solo on Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:12 pm

Can u tell me if TRICKJUMPS are allowed or not???

thx guys and happy frag!

p.s.
iSpetsnaz when next tj lesson???hi mate

solo
User
User

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon on Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:31 pm

no rules against it, but i think trick jumping over the fuel dump wall should not be allowed.
Leon
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puaj on Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:34 pm

I agree with leon..no tj at fuel! It fucks up the map Very Happy cheers

Puaj
Clan Member

Number of posts : 787

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius on Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:33 am

NO TJ's PERIOD!!!!!!!!
Marius

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-11-15

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/seefa

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadstool on Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:39 am

Yes some people still dont follo da rules @ I saw some tj on owasis over the wall.
Toadstool
Clan Member

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Putukas on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:17 am

You suggest you to write down all the rules unambiguously. Also, I note that there is no point of rules, which you are not able to monitor because it leaves the fair players in a less favorable position

Putukas
User
User

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roumich on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:38 am

Agree...but refs aren t paid as a full time job here.
We also wan t to play.

Checking players and playing in the same time isn't easy.
Do you mean admin should be present on the server for you players? monitor you because aren' t able to behave?

Well...sorry dude.
We do try to enjoy the game too. Mistake can be done.

Te666 members are trying their best to make the game fair... sorry for not been 100 per cent at the disposition of all the players coming here...
We are not machines and if you' ve been managing a gaming server in your life, you would understand that it isn' t easy to be aware of all the unfair situation we can have during the game.

For the rules, it s simple. after a while you will know them... no sk , no shooting at capturable spawn exit..(spawn mouth) no nad trowing at spawn exit, ANYTHING ABOUT SPAWN EXIT...and more...

By the way......you didn t say what happened to you?
Have you been kicked? why? where was you? what did you do?

Something sure, if you' ve been kicked , it is certainly for a good reason...

PS: welcome to our forum cheers

regard,

Admin

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SRBIN on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:45 am

good speech Remi cheers
SRBIN
Total god!