Goldrush (rules?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goldrush (rules?)

Post by Druss on Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:32 pm

map: goldrush
i played allies. i NEVER did any sk.
btw: i told shamas (allies) more then one time not to shoot into axis spawn.

situation:
i move the spawnway just like allies do.
i move around the corner and see a field. it was NO spawning! the spawntime was more then 10 secs ago (i startet from mg when i saw 2 meds coming out).
i kill the field - its dugleass - and get kicked!

WHATS THIS SHIT?
my stats where very good, i had a lot of fun and then i dont see a warning... no i see "player kicked" Mad
i got killed there so very very often by allies! i also remember a match against many te666 where i defendef that spawn a whole map! and believe me they shooted at me... Rolling Eyes

----

i talked to dugleass on the server one minute ago...
he told me that no allie is allowed to shoot inside the spawn. allies have to run though without shooting... Shocked

you know i play axis 95% of the time.
and i remembered............ i played TONS of matches where allies ran the axis spawn and killed killed killed.
i also told that to te666 members more then hundred times but nothing happened.
it cant be that in one situation u kick immediatley in a disputable situation if a te666 is hit and in the other situation it is allowed or just no te666 cares... Sad

in my opinion that kick was inappropriate Twisted Evil

i would be very happy if u could tell ur members the exact rules...
its bullshit if admins dont work the same way for 100% !

so i am looking forward to, see u kicking the whole allied team next time i play axis. follow ur own rules! ;-)

Greetings
Druss

edit:
perhaps this post is very offensive... i was angry ;-)
but the question stays - allowed or running through?

Druss
User
User

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldrush (rules?)

Post by Rampage on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:54 pm

running through all good but no shooting/camping is the answer i believe.

as for the complaint about seeing people shooting in spawn alot its just hard luck our dugleass was in the spawn at the time. admins cant be everywhere and what they cant see sometimes slips past unfortunately.

as for warnings its up to the individual, the rules ARE ON LOADING SCREEN and do come up EVERY MINUTE or so on screen during play so its a bit obvious eh?

hope this helps u mate. Very Happy

political pictures - He Gave Up TWO WHOLE BOTTLES of Bourbon for These Bad Boys
see more Political Pictures

Rampage
Clan Member

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Druss on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:25 pm

its ok for me, not to shoot... Smile

but one admin kicked me for shooting, the other tolerated shooting inside the whole map... its ok if i get kicked for that! but then it cant be that i defend the spawn a whole map against allies^^

Druss
User
User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L!es on Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:34 pm

Rampage wrote:running through all good but no shooting/camping is the answer i believe.

Uhmmm, you understand that it isn't possible, for allies, to not shoot the spawn exit?
If i'm an axis fieldops and shoot out from the corner i can shoot the climb, the stairs, and come out for backrape players ......
It's a safe position. I can kill (alot) but can't be killed ... (if I understood well the role, allies can't shoot, nade rifle anything in the spawn exit).

Maybe better change this rule in allies no spawnkill (like u say), and axis can't camper in the exit ... or will be really unfair game.

What do you think ?

L!es

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thefatcontroller on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:18 pm

the moment you take part in the game from spawning....shooting artying, giving ammo etc you are free to be shot at, the spawn is not a safe place for you to do whatever you want.
the rule against spawn killing is there to let ppl have a chance of setting themselves up for the battle when they have there bearings then they can be shot at. there is nothin more annoying then spawning then being instantly killed thats why we have that rule not to have you play with immunity from death.
truthfully at times it is hard to prove wether someone is tuly spawn killing or just taking on campers in the spawn.
if i go through a spawn area i have no problem taking on someone waiting there for a fight but i refrain from shooting ppl i have just seen spawn. being admin i get the luxury of not having to prove shit to anyone but other users have to so next time you find yourself in the positions i have described here think how you will be able to defend yourself from accusations of spawnkilling.
admins, members and users please post your comments and add to the debate

thefatcontroller
Senior Clan Member

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puaj on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:51 pm

If some1 is shooting,camping near or runing back to his own spwan, i think it can be killed... i have seen a lot of players staying close or runing back into their spwan just to get healed or hide.. thats not fair..
It also simple to know when some1 just spwaned coz it has that thingy on their heads..for wot..? a few seconds? once that thingy is gone.. i think its killable except if he is afk at his spwan Smile

Cheerz ladies

Laughing

Puaj
Clan Member

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2007-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IMSUCK on Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:30 pm

When I'm allies, I ALWAYS run through the spawn (easier to get gold). I only shoot if there are people in my way....I also keep track of spawning times for it to be easier run-through. It's not sking unless you camp. Plus, people always complain when I run through right as they spawn and they still have an immunity for 2 seconds after spawning...If I kill them its and embarrassment, they should kill me first.

IMSUCK

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rampage on Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:31 pm

yep if you hide in the spawn exit or even mortar INSIDE your spawn to kill peeps outside i will try and kill you, i say try as i probs wont get that far. like fats said, spawn is a "safe" place to ready yourself for battle, soon as you start firing from the exit ITS ON.

this does not OK (on this map) for allies to shoot at axis as people are leaving axis spawn in my opinion.

political pictures - He Gave Up TWO WHOLE BOTTLES of Bourbon for These Bad Boys
see more Political Pictures

Rampage
Clan Member

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that.guy on Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:33 pm

I know that problem, got kicked several times for killing people, who were shooting me from spawn. I recommend to clear up all your members with admin powers about that fact, cuz getting kicked for absolutly nothing is frustrating and complete nonsense.

that.guy
User
User

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Druss on Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:18 pm

first of all: sorry i dod not answer anymore...

When I'm allies, I ALWAYS run through the spawn (easier to get gold). I only shoot if there are people in my way....I also keep track of spawning times for it to be easier run-through. It's not sking unless you camp. Plus, people always complain when I run through right as they spawn and they still have an immunity for 2 seconds after spawning...If I kill them its and embarrassment, they should kill me first.

i ran in about 15secs after spawn... killed a field and BAAM was kicked ;-)
so i guess that kick was not ok... Rolling Eyes

just to know for future Smile

Druss
User
User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiman on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:40 am

I agree with fats but also add that if there is a guy with a machinegun in spawn exit he needs to be killed but if someone spawns and run past and u kill him as well i recon that is spawnkilling. Might be nice if noone lays there at all. Like to add that if i enter a spawn area and others spawn i bend over and kiss my ass goodby and let them shoot me
jokiman
Senior Clan Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thefatcontroller on Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:11 am

i would like to add there is nothin wrong with ducking and diving whilst they are trying to shoot you...you cant shoot them but they can shoot each other, much to my amusement

thefatcontroller
Senior Clan Member

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top