Sniper Damage.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sniper Damage.

Post by IMSUCK on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:49 pm

I really think that it is bullshit that it takes 2 head shots with a SNIPER to kill an enemy. I think the damage should be 135 for head shot and 65 for the body. That way it only takes 3 not 4-5 body hits for a medic to die.

IMSUCK

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sniper Damage.

Post by Marius on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:17 pm

IMSUCK wrote:I really think that it is bullshit that it takes 2 head shots with a SNIPER to kill an enemy. I think the damage should be 135 for head shot and 65 for the body. That way it only takes 3 not 4-5 body hits for a medic to die.

Bro, I sat next to a tree on fuel dump and knocked out three allied engis with 1 headshot each within a few seconds. They weren't damaged at all before I started shooting. I guess it depends on if you hit the in the helmet (2 heashots to kill) or if you hit them in the face (1 headshot).
Marius

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-11-15

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/seefa

Back to top Go down

Post by IMSUCK on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:54 am

It is mostly the medics that are pissing me off...I would like to eliminate them before they start to self heal.

IMSUCK

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ocelot on Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:27 am

I agree with that guy...its usually pointless wasting ammo on medics cos they just run off medicing themselves. Imo any headshot should be a kill and it would be more realistic if it didnt take 4 bullets to kill someone; snipers are quite abit more powerful thay pistols or smgs. Well...it would be realistic if someone couldnt keep running after being shot twice in the head by a thompson but meh its a game what ya gonna do :/

ocelot
Talks like a woman
Talks like a woman

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-12-12

View user profile http://www.rossjones.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top