NiiB'

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NiiB'

Post by NiiBer on Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:40 pm

Yo guys, i get several times kicked, first time was ok, coz i speak finnish and im sorry about it, but other times wasnt. I reconnect after 5 min ban etc and set my nick to "pooffoop<3NiiGer", and again i get kicked, then i reconnect again with nick "poop" and get kicked again Question . Are you gonna kick if nickname isnt good for ya?

I like ur clan and i/vhr respect u guys.
Dont wanna teach how to go on, but give foop only mute power Very Happy

Thx: NiiB

Saibo, im a bus btw -.-

Last edited by NiiBer on Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

NiiBer
Talks like a woman
Talks like a woman

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NiiB'

Post by NiiBer on Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:53 pm

omfg fooop, u really have serious problems, maybe u take way too serious this game...

ill promise we get help to ur issues. it wont be easy to fix it but ill do my best to fix u until u are 15 yrs old, after that it is too late. anyways we have 8 yrs to sort it out.

cya at battlefield foool (p)

-NiiB-

Dont kick! ----> Kiss ^^ I love you

NiiBer
Talks like a woman
Talks like a woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saibo on Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:03 pm

Niib, im sorry about this m8, i will sort this out.

im a small truck Smile

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2007-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puaj on Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:04 pm

Damn Niib sorry for that m8.. Rolling Eyes

Puaj
Clan Member

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2007-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fooop on Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:33 pm

hehe niiber u r either damb either totally damb..you called me fag,poof and pooop,expecting not to be kicked?If the server was mine i would have banned ur damb ass..and this is why...
we were playing..u ve been talking to some other dude in an other language..i didnt say nothing..u kept going with the same language...after 10 min i ask u both to speak english or kick,like the rule says...the other guy says "ok sorry"...i say np...and then u (the guy that respects the clan) say "ok faaag "..of course without second thought u get kicked...and u got kicked again and again cause every time u joined back, u were using names like fooop-poof or foop -pooop or sth else stupid like i m not gonna kick u again ,stupid..so now tell me.. r u really that damb in ur real life?cause if yes then u aint going far dude...
And its not about taking the game too serious..but respecting the clan member -fooop..which means respecting the clan PERIOD ....
Unless u respect the rest of the clan only and not me...thats ok...just dont call me fag or poof or pooop cause i ll kick u again and again and again until u fuck off for good..
thats why i called u damb..cause u dont respect me and on top of it u called me names..what u expect from the admin -fooop u fool,not to kick u?
and for ur information i havent kicked anyone this week ,but u..i hate to kick and i think im very decent with that..
but i had to kick u..simply for being a damb ass...
LOVE FOOOP

fooop

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilEd on Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:03 pm

ive known niib for a hell of a long time..he had a spell in te666 and is a good lad. ive never had trouble with him or any of the other vhr lads for that matter.

EvilEd
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puaj on Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:10 pm

Fooop next time a ref kick some X player, remain quiet, u aint gonna tell me who to kick, and i dont have to explain myself to u..so leave me fucking alone, coz im getting really tired of u AGAIN..

Puaj
Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fooop on Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:31 am

puajy boy thats an inner clan issue ..but since u go there on public,let me tell u that u kicked someone for no reason,he didnt talk shit to u or brake rules..u do it very often..a couple of nights ago the server was full and u joined in kicking ppl and u said to clear some space..i remember months ago when i kicked ppl u were asking me why? and thats what i did earlier,i asked u why..so dont make me start with ur ass cause i got lots to say about u..ok puajy? next time talk to me while playing and dont act like sissy going public..oh and sth else ..ACT YOUR AGE

fooop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKicKer on Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:49 am

hmmm.. 2 folded issue here;
1. Niib: i would definitely kick u if u fuck with our nicks m8; especially that u didn't do it as a joke but cuz foop kicked u for not respecting rules (english only) and then using his nick as a mop in public; i .e.: ppl on server c u making fun of a clan member name. that's the problem with taking a joke too far (in case it's a joke otherwise it's sick)
2. Puaj/foop: dunno wot u r talking about but internal dirty laundry remains private so please PM each other and sort things out;
and a point may i add i don't think us refs are better than other clan members even if they r 1/2 admins or just members. the only higher power is Saibo which goes without saying. again dunno wot is the issue but refs or admins or wotever r equal (except Saibofskis)
TheKicKer
Total god!
Total god!

Number of posts : 207

View user profile http://www.i-buzz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Puaj on Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:05 am

Fooop..get lost! If i start kicking ppl for no reason and i say im making room its coz some member is asking me to do it so he can get in..u ass**! And i did had a reason for kicking that player..so once again STAY away from me...clear???

PS: i dont have anything to hide so its ok if ppl can read this.. Evil or Very Mad

Puaj
Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiiBer on Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:06 am

I understand what u mean kicker, but i get mad too, when some random noob keep kicking me Sad... Ive been playing at this server so fucking long (3-4 yrs i guess) im a old member of this te666 clan and most know it, thats doesent mean that i need specially treat. ok i get kicked 4 talking finnish and im sorry 4 that Sad , get kicked for "bulluying" fooop, using nicks... WinnieThepooof, pooop, pooffoop etc. and im not sorry for that, u called me niiger at first, thats why i called u fag.

fooop, for me u are just a random noob, after that ill never respect YOU, but im not gonna moan about it -.-, ill be "hus" and keep playing.

Thanks guys -NiiB_tractor- 0_o

NiiBer
Talks like a woman
Talks like a woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pvtparts on Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:39 am

NiiBer wrote:Ive been playing at this server so fucking long (3-4 yrs i guess) im a old member of this te666 clan and most know it

hehe i know that lol cheers Razz

and fooop if puaj is gunna kick people for space it is usually specs / afk / noobs that are literaly doing nothing. and fooop if puaj wants to do that just leave him to do it...
pvtparts
Total god!
Total god!

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2007-06-12

View user profile http://ilovemen@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fooop on Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:52 pm

parts , puaj is not saibo,so im gonna fuckin question him whenever the fuck i think hes wrong..just like i get questioned some times from other members..hes not the owner of this server...yesterday he kicked pinky just cause pinky was asking a suffle,which was reosanable cause game was sucking..and u parts was there..so u saw him get kicked for expressing his opinion..and u also were there when ,a week ago,puaj kicked even me...cause i changed my name to "pizza face" for 5 min. just for a laugh...he sent me a private message to tell me change my name back to fooop..i didnt respond and kicked me..just cause he doesnt like me and kicker..when i joined back i sent him a private message telling him "dont u ever do that again ,u r not saibo to tell me what to do ffs" and he replyed to me saying "well,in that case i kicked an imposter" many of us know who he really is...and u damn right puaj im gonna question u again for abusing ur ref power ,which should be taken back,in my opinion..

And you niiber like i said..u r just a dumb ass..and if u show me again that u dont respect me by calling me names,u ll get kicked again..shame on u to get kicked by a random noob tho..

fooop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rampage on Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:05 pm

niiger? lol. and i think this should be moved to inner clan problems as its gettin to rambunkcious for this arena.

and fooop we have a new rule about respecting the clans period?
what time of month is this period so i know?

love yoooooooooo x sunny

political pictures - He Gave Up TWO WHOLE BOTTLES of Bourbon for These Bad Boys
see more Political Pictures

Rampage
Clan Member

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiiBer on Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:13 pm

yeah, kicked from server, thats right, but u never kick my ass on battlefield. thats right too ur random noob... ur day start well, allready 2 correct answer! v57...

and like i said earlier, i just play there, not chat. i play cause i can play, you chat cause u cant play, simple isnt it?

CyA -NiiB-

NiiBer
Talks like a woman
Talks like a woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fooop on Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:57 pm

haha , respect the clan period as respect the clan ALWAYS..
and niiber i saw u earlier and apologized to u ,cause i didnt know u r a saibos friend and ex te666 member..apologized for using rough language and not for kicking u tho Cool ..the respect the clan rule tho still is on.. anyway sorry for the drama , i hope we r cool and as if i can play or not let the battlefield talk..

fooop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pvtparts on Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:00 pm

fooop puaj is a ref he has more power over u even tho u think he doesnt.... but refs pay saibo to help the server keep going so to be honest i think u should stfu
pvtparts
Total god!
Total god!

Back to top Go down

Post by fooop on Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:15 pm

parts, i thought i made my point about puaj..if u didnt get it(u were there when i got kicked and last night when pinky got kicked) then read my post again..puaj has more power as a REF only and not as disrespecting other clan members..a ref is supposed to keep the server in good shape and not fuck it up..
u r my body tho so i will stfu and never say natha more..dont need this ffs ,just want to play

fooop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puaj on Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:43 pm

No more fucking comments! This is so SO fucking hilarious.. and once again STAW AWAY FROM ME or u might be the one to get kicked Laughing

Puaj
Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pvtparts on Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:50 pm

fooop i read ur posts clearly and now u fucking read mine i said 'WHAT PUAJ DOES IS UP TO PUAJ' it realy has nothing to do with u
pvtparts
Total god!
Total god!

Back to top Go down

Post by fooop on Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:32 pm

do i speak english ffs or what????? parts go read my posts again cause u still dont get it..
WHAT PUAJ DOES ITS NOT UP TO PUAJ WHEN HE FUCKS WITH ME AND KICKS ME OFF THE GAME JUST CAUSE HE DOESNT LIKE ME... OK??????????????????????????????????????????????????
OR WHEN HE TALKS SHIT TO ME IN PUBLIC INSTEAD OF PRIVATE JUST CAUSE LAST NIGHT AFTER HE KICKED PINKY I SAID "why u kicked him man he didnt brake any rules or talk shit" .. OK?????????????????????????????????
IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR U PARTS????
ONLY SAIBO CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS AND NOBODY CAN QUESTION HIM...OK???????????????????????
PUAJ IS NOT SAIBO FFS............................
STOP SUPORTING SOMEBODY THAT U KNOW IS WRONG...

fooop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saibo on Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:35 am

LOL I AM A GOD!!!!

Also Im a bicycle niib Wink

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2007-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puaj on Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:49 am

MMM.. i still havent kick u fooop..but i migth do it soon..

Bless our god..good old president saibiton..

For the record..im saibos clone..the gay one Very Happy pig

Puaj
Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fooop on Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:55 am

yep u r...and suck some more of his cock...it will do u good...

fooop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon on Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:26 am

you guys need some help.
Leon
Admin

Number of posts : 185