im back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

im back

Post by thefatcontroller on Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:53 pm

yo mofo's fattys in the house WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
after what seems like an eternity away from the world of fragging i have returned with tales of drinking, fun times and eds gayness [soooooo gay]
finally figured out what was up with my pc, it kept on shutting programs down on me and i thought that it was a virus was causing it but alas it was not.
the problem was my processor was on the way out so anything that needed serious processing power just got shutdown making me think it was a virus.
it all came to a head when i switched my pc on one day only to have it die on me.
i have a friend who is good with computers so i went to him for advice and he said its one of 2 things it could be either a motherboard failure or a processor burnout. so we went with the motherboard failure and ordered a new one but cos my systems so old it needed an old style motherboard to fit the processor i had. we get said motherboard delivered only to find out after we set it up that in fact its the processor thats knackered....oh happy days.
but then we realise cos now i need a new processor the brand new old style motherboard [confused yet] we have will not be conpatible with a new processor so we have to bin that to.
so we send off for new motherboard with a new processor and some ram
which we set up with out a hitch then we hit a problem [not the biggest surprise in the world at this point] the software wont recognise the hardware meaning i cannot acees any of the files on my hard drive.
to try and get round this problem my friend kris brought round his spare hard drive and from that we scanned thru my system using a file recovery program designed to be used in such instances but with limited success.
it brought thru most of what was saved but stripped of any information that would describe what that file was or what program opened it.
this was a pretty devastating moment as i thought i had lost something i can only describe as priceless [saibo you know what this is about] something i have put great effort into i thought was lost but kris did not give up hope and carried on searching until we found part of what we were looking for, then kris looked into the ASCii part of the file to ascertain what folder it came from and luckily enough the folder name was there but the problem was the folder it was in would not even let us know how many KB of information it had inside it security was that tight on it but at least we knew were to focus our efforts.
its actually quite funny how we managed to get past security, all we did was ask microsoft how to hack its own system. well i say ask all we did was find the page on microsofts website that showed us to disable the security protocols it had in place ater which it was a simple case of extracting what we needed.......so thankyou microsoft for telling us how to hack your own security WOOOOOHOOOOO

so im nearly back to normal now guys just gotta format me hard drive and install the files i have saved and im back in business...oh yeah btw i have now got dual core with 2 gig of ram with a ping below 20.......think im going to enjoy myself on this new euro server,,, get practising you have been warned

ps
nearly forgot to mention leon eds bro and his fondness for gay clubs....you know what im on about ste

thefatcontroller
Senior Clan Member

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im back

Post by EvilEd on Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:12 pm

jesus wept bazzer.... got bored after the first few lines, u can waffle some shit you lad Sleep

next time just take your comp to a computer repair shop and get it back within a week...like normal people do....

welcome back tho pal...bout time cheers

EvilEd
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert on Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:36 pm

Welcome back mister fatty bounce

Robert
Clan Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saibo on Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:42 pm

YEEEEEAH BOOOOOOOYEEEEE

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2007-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rampage on Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:34 am

jebus fatty that was longer that saibos penis. (from the rumours circulated by a clan member.) and on par with your mega uber greece trip lol. be good to have you back on mate. happys days.

political pictures - He Gave Up TWO WHOLE BOTTLES of Bourbon for These Bad Boys
see more Political Pictures

Rampage
Clan Member

Number of posts : 605

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thefatcontroller on Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:48 am

nothins longer than my greece trip pal Shocked
but that was only 5000 words what if i told you what that special file i was after was 60000+ words now thats some reading
anyways whats been happening round here then i heard ed finally came out of the closet and admitted what we all knew after all [about fuckin time pal]
the less said bout your "kenneths" party last week the better ay mate and as i have mentioned leon loves his gay clubs like i luv my dynamite

thefatcontroller
Senior Clan Member

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puaj on Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:59 am

Oh yesss FAT is back! Finnaly m8! now i can stop being a fucking engy all the time!

yoooooohoooooooooooooooo

cheers

Nice to have u back m8

Puaj
Clan Member

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2007-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misterwilton on Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:42 am

fats is back with another novel - plus the one he's recovered from his hard drive.

please promise fats DON'T MAKE US READ IT WE'RE JUST GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sleep
misterwilton
Clan Member

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2007-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saibo on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:14 am

Ramps i would like to state here and now "i did not have sexual relations with that clan member" (Clinton Style)

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2007-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spetsnaz on Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:23 pm

I stopped reading after 2 lines..... BORING computer talk!
Welcome back dude.
Is your hip fracture caused by falling in the ditch healed?
spetsnaz
Clan Member

Number of posts : 211

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Blue on Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:52 pm

Good to cya buddy!

We'll give you a run down on the new games in Rail Gun to pass the time!
Royal Blue
Clan Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puaj on Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:32 pm

Lol Dev! cheers

Puaj
Clan Member

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2007-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pvtparts on Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:13 pm

wooo! welcome back fats! i dont know why the hell i read ur post coz i didnt understand any of it Smile!!!!
pvtparts
Total god!
Total god!

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2007-06-12

View user profile http://ilovemen@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by misterwilton on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:49 pm

saibo's post means he must have received oral sex from the clan member, left a present on their clothing and inserted a large cigar by way of thanks.

Sad
misterwilton
Clan Member

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2007-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadstool on Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:44 am

Good 2 have u back fat @ I miss saying stuff on Vent or ET but the big thing I miss saying is FELCH!!! @ talking 2 u guys on vent. Crying or Very sad @ it said on the te666 user group it said all clan members most join but it says it is closed.
Toadstool
Clan Member

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James on Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:45 pm

Lovely fattt Very Happy welcome home Wink

Do you need cash for a new computer ?? Or may be I'll just send U a DVD so can make security copies Wink

See u on game m8
James
Clan Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top