to admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

to admin

Post by Vanessa1 on Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:58 pm

Well i was playing Gold Rush on the Allies side as a field op i droped a canister on the balcony outside where the 2nd barrier is,killed mabe about 3 or 4 axis and 1 teamate and a player yell's Sk from the axis team

And all Pvt parts say is gimme the name and ill kick so a player rendento
says Vanessa before i can type and say i was not spawn killin KIcked from the server.

What upsets me is why didn't the adminmake an attempt to even see if i was sk instead of just booting, Does he do it to every one who yells spawn kill

Why does he even have ref Status ? if he is doing things like this ?
And it is his job as a ref to make sure the server rules are not broken not
to kick a player who was accused of something he or she didn't do .

I never had a problem with any Admins on the server cept for puaj when i killed my self but he made it clear i cant do it even if im not in a fire fight
cuz he cant spec me all the time to make sure, thats whats being an admin is all about not bootin peeps .

Infact i also run a 2.60b server with no sk , most of the time its empty
and i do enjoy playing on u guys server i just dont want to have to go thru that again.

not sure what admin did it but it was lame srry parts for accusing u

I HAVE DEMOS ALSO
Always record every game

Vanessa1
User
User

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: to admin

Post by Leon on Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:40 am

o.k first of all its no self kill. in a fight or not, due to the fact we can not spec you all the time. so as it says when you join the server no SELF KILL.
it does not say no self kill in combat, just no self kill.

#2 not to sure about the whole spawn air support spawnkill thing. a warning would be good if you did not see it i have to agree,, if it is a constant complaint i.e more then one person complains more then say 3 times. then a kick is needed.
Leon
Admin

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pvtparts on Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:48 pm

vannessa im sorry i remember now u were throwing nades into our spawn not self killing... but if u did self kill thats also wrong. There was lots of people spawnkillling that map and i remember u throwing nades into our spawn.
pvtparts
Total god!
Total god!

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2007-06-12

View user profile http://ilovemen@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Puaj on Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:19 pm

Vanessa, u play a lot on our server and i think most of the time u dont have problems there. I must recon u do selfkill pretty often, but i allways try to warn u about that, or sometimes if u do it like 3 times in a row i just kick u, coz u already know its not allowed. As a ref we know our regulars players, and we also know they are aware of the rules, so if 1 of the regulars brakes the rules i might not even warn him, and i just kick straigh away.. i wont warn ppl every single day about the rules, there are BANNERS all around, and i think all of u guys /girls can read Very Happy

Anyway..u are a good player, just follow the rules and everything will be nice and dandy...

flower

Puaj
Clan Member

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2007-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa1 on Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:12 pm

pvtparts wrote:vannessa im sorry i remember now u were throwing nades into our spawn not self killing... but if u did self kill thats also wrong. There was lots of people spawnkillling that map and i remember u throwing nades into our spawn.

Its kool Parts but like puaj says i some times self kill
but never spawn kill prolly got me mixed up or someting

Vanessa1
User
User

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content