FuS v TE666

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FuS v TE666

Post by Marius on Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:58 am

Okay, let me start off by saying how long has FuS been after TE666 for a war...and how many times have the majority of the members said no? We aren't going to give into the challenge if you guys keep bugging us about it. I've never personally been in a clan war and would like to see what it's like, BUT that isn't the point I'm trying to make. If we say no, STFU about it and leave it be. Second, I've been on the FuS server before, but never talked any shit to you guys or disrespected any member of the FuS clan. When you log onto our server and start the shit talking (which isn't really mature), disrespecting our clan members, or not following the rules we've laid out...expect to be kicked/banned for your lack of discipline. Thirdly, Draven is a really good mate of mine. Ever since I've started playing ET again, he and the members of my clan have taken me under their wing and taught me somethings to help me get better. If you guys want us to learn from ya'll, come play with us or invite us to play with ya'll...but don't talk any shit. You can make a choice to teach us and for us to teach ya'll without having a war or any unnecessary comments.
Marius

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-11-15

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/seefa

Back to top Go down

Post by spetsnaz on Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:13 am

This shit is getting boring.
No I wont play a war...................
Go play on a other server........
Or as we say in Dutch: rot op kankerlijers.
spetsnaz
Clan Member

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKicKer on Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:27 am

Leon is the man - well put lad, well put

Leon wrote:o.k you gays, i am willing to have a 1 on 1 with you ocelot if you think you so great, even with your shity config ill still own you with default sets. you williams and you shity clan ill prob own the lot with default settings, so as of now i challenge any of you to a 1 on 1, ANY server ANY time, pm me you fucking clown. get use to it, as any te666 v fus clan war i protest due to the fact that you want 1 so bad it is ME who says NO to the gAys AND ME who they agree with. the reason for this is you a gang of little girls who cant stand to be owned, but hey what the fuck' ill fuck the lot of you.

pm me

ste
TheKicKer
Total god!
Total god!

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-07-28

View user profile http://www.i-buzz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saibo on Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:24 am

This is getting boring.

Williams, talk to me privately or stfu, last chance of asking.

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2007-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKicKer on Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:24 pm

i completely agree with Saibo; that's wot i said in the early stages of this post that our general has requested a private talk; i think this whole post should b deleted. long live TE666
TheKicKer
Total god!
Total god!

Back to top Go down

Post by ramadon-pap on Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:37 pm

And plz moderator make 1 big topic about fus vs te666 and THAT would be the only topics about this!!!

Please
ramadon-pap
Clan Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FuSWilliams on Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:45 pm

hey sabio you havent answerd me in xfire or added me yet.....

It was my members that asked me to post here and my admin that post first, the only reason why we post is beacuse of pauj mainly as he brags that he will kick our ass anytime anyday but when it comes to all the te666 hearing it he backs off.

Marius i have nothing agaist you at all you have been one of the first players on my xfire for along time, when you don't know its me you have a laff and a joke with me and its all fine its just when you do thats when it starts its a thing that you have given my clan and we was offering to sort it out and yes saibo i will talk to you in private but when? im on xfire 4 days a week when im home from work fuswilliams <<<<

And leon, ocelot doesnt play much no more only 3 hours a week he now playes because of college but as for taking any of us in a 1 on 1, come on sunday and ill give you a choice of who you want to play (me , heca , flash , adio , posion , cloud , lonesniper , kitty)

FuSWilliams

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FuSWilliams on Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:48 pm

Marius > what you are speaking is right, thats what i asked saibo for and he was ok with that and we was on there ok playing with him till pauj came on and he started it all again by kicking all of us, which sabio said sorry for but he carryed it on. And as for teaching all my members mainly only play et for 1 month or have no clans before coming to me and i teach them everything i know and they normal become better than me

FuSWilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilEd on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:01 pm

The amount of times i have taken abuse or seen you give abuse to other te666 members for no reason is countless.Funny the way you keep coming back to the server considering you hate us so much.i used to have no problem with fus but now i just want the lot of you banned.
THis is fucking boring now....stay away from the server while i'm on also coz i,m just gonna kick your members from now on.

EvilEd
Admin

Number of posts : 65

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FuSWilliams on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:19 pm

thing is ed we don't hate te666 lol, its a game so we don't take things that personal, but when some1 says they will own us we accept the challenge

FuSWilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKicKer on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:40 pm

Williams; once and for all wait for Saibo to contact u or PM him and finish this shit. stop answering like an idiot. Saibo told u talk to him or stfu; i suggest u PM him with an messenger or gmail or yahoo or any IM since he is not on Xfire - or try again on xfire. stop this willi please; most ridiculous post in the world
TheKicKer
Total god!
Total god!

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiman on Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:04 pm

This is all crap, u know a pile of steaming donkey shit .Iwas on when puaj kicked williams ass that night i cant remember that he said he owns all of u but on that night he kicked williams ass. As to clan wars i recon most of us dont want them we r happy playing as we do and have a great time just talking trying to keep players in line by following the rules and laughing till our balls hurt. Some fus r ok and some r just tools comming here and talking shit bad mouthing us and our server, some wanna play so badly on this server that they even change names just get here .how SAD is that. So ffs wake up to ur selves and show respect.
Or some of u not all should have a chat with DR Phil or something he might have some tips on how to behave
jokiman
Senior Clan Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FuSWilliams on Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:37 pm

lol joki i was on a public server running around with a panzer lol trying to knife ppl (lier!!) but we talk 2 saibo now seen as all you do it just talk shit, and dont back up your words, id be happy to put this match on ettv and let the whole et world watch this one

FuSWilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKicKer on Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:39 pm

Willi for the love of god stop this; just talk to Saibo man! did u read my previous post? do it man and let's get it over with

FuSWilliams wrote:lol joki i was on a public server running around with a panzer lol trying to knife ppl (lier!!) but we talk 2 saibo now seen as all you do it just talk shit, and dont back up your words, id be happy to put this match on ettv and let the whole et world watch this one
TheKicKer
Total god!
Total god!

Back to top Go down

Post by ocelot on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:08 am

rofl, so not only are you too scared to accept the war, you dont want anyone to see that TE666 is backing down so you delete our posts? new low for you guys

ocelot
Talks like a woman
Talks like a woman

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-12-12

View user profile http://www.rossjones.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilEd on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:42 am

we dont want anyone too see that we are backing down???

who the fuck is looking??? lol noone gives a flying shit except you guys...and as we have stated over and over....and over again we also dont care.....but yet you keep posting. funny guys..sry..kids.

The war aint happening, has nothing to do with fear....its more to do with the thought of having to organize a game with such a gang of utter twats.

we gonna keep reading this shit? or we gonna ban them?

EvilEd
Admin

Number of posts : 65

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ocelot on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:50 am

Interesting... seems onyl TE666 see it as "a waste of time" and "having to organize a game with such a gang of utter twats."
Seriously that is pathetic and even tho you are probably all 3 times older than me im wondering when youre gonna grow up. And yet again the famous TE666 asnwer- "we gonna ban them?" lol Ive already been banned from your server...4 times so that really doesnt do anything. We keep posting cos its annoying that a clan claims to be better...but WONT prove it...you have all this shit to say but nothing to back it. Maybe if you just admit it FuS would drop it...but you still not to work on your excuses.
And if no-one is looking, why delete my posts? and dont give me "cos its shit talk"..cos remember what clan you are.

ocelot
Talks like a woman
Talks like a woman

Back to top Go down

Post by spetsnaz on Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:32 pm

spetsnaz
Clan Member

Number of posts : 211

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misterwilton on Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:45 pm

williams - THERE ISN'T GOING TO BE A MATCH
misterwilton
Clan Member

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2007-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ocelot on Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:36 pm

ocelot
Talks like a woman
Talks like a woman

Back to top Go down

Post by saibo on Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:20 pm

ocelot ive kept silent throughout this, but your comments are starting to get on my tits.

You're calling my members immature, just take a look back at what you've posted.
Its a cats cock hair away from calling people names in a playground.
Just sit back and let me and williams sort this out.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ocelot on Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:46 am

lol Saibo and I was doing that until I read posts here. If you and Williams sort it out privately thats fine. but as long as your members insult me or FuS I will defend, wouldnt you? My posts are simply replies in a way that ppl here can understand...like my last one-spetsnaz wants to say something through a picture, and I did the same...I am happy to sit back as long as your members do the same, its your choice

ocelot
Talks like a woman
Talks like a woman

Back to top Go down

Post by MuShu on Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:40 am

this is all just fucking pathetic...fus stop bitching about a war..well stop bashing you..simple as that...this is a video game..as previously mentioned..nobody really cares...a war doesnt prove anything to anybody...go nag some other clan for a war...this bullshit is ruining our forum
MuShu
Clan Member

Number of posts : 98

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FuSWilliams on Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:53 am

And wilt if you read our posts that have been delted you would have seen that on the second page was stoped asking for a war and said ok we will sort this out propa and talk about it but i guess who ever delted it wanted to carry this shit on! so get at your own members insted of been a 40 year old sad cunt playing a chids game and get a life!

FuSWilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saibo on Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:59 am

Ok guys thats its.

There will definately will not be a war.

This subject is now closed so EVERYBODY can stfu and grow up.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum