FuS vs TwC in a 4-4, just thought you might like a good read

Go down

FuS vs TwC in a 4-4, just thought you might like a good read

Post by Thor! on Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:46 am

The subject of this post is in regards to a recent 4-4 clan match fought against FuS on the FuS TJ & War Server on Sat, Oct 20, 2007. The majority of this post was saved from the original post which was on the FuS Forums until it was deleted in less than 8 hours. I have edited this so it will not seem as though it is focused toward anyone or any other clans other than FuS and those who are the Leaders of FuS. For the most part it is original context. Please tell me if you think this was a clan match or if FuS is correct and this never happened. Thank you for your time and patience, hope you like to read Very Happy

Well, I looked on clanbase.com for about 3-4 hours last night and I could not find any where on that site that said Wi!!iams or Ocelot were required to be present for a clan match to be 'Official'. And btw what league is this that we all belong to that makes all clan matches 'Official' when ever Wi!!iams or Ocelot is present? The FuS Wi!!iams League that only records it's wins on their forums yet neglects to announce any losses? At least we have the decency and courage to make not only our wins but also our losses public knowledge and do not go around making excuses for when we do lose. I think Wi!!iams used to tell me that a good clan has to learn to lose also. So when you learn to accept the FACT that you did lose then maybe you might make a decent clan.

Now so what if Wi!!iams or Ocelot wasn't present at that match? I wasn't present either. And I can't seem to find hybrid anywhere on FuS clan roster by the way, must be another ringer or something. And as for Crew, he stopped playing ET for fun and only plays in clan matches now and is still very much a part of TwC so please know what you are talking about (FuS clan) when you make accusations about who is a member of my clan and who is not. By the way, Buck never fought in a clan match against FuS so please quit slandering his name (FuS Wi!!iams), it was funny for a few days so I never corrected you on that, but you don't need to drag a dead cat through the water for 2 months!

As for clan matches, the interpretation of a clan match is when 2 clans meet, agree to play under certain rules and conditions (clanbase) and engage in competetive play, more or less. I simplified the definition for everyones sake so as not to give anyone a headache. Now there were 2 clans, FuS & TwC, that did agree to rules and settings, clanbase, and did engage in competive play, supplydepot2 & Frostbite in SW Mode. If your clan is not allowed to fight without the express permission or 'presence' of Wi!!iams Almighty or Ocelot then I suggest that you really need to focus on reprimanding your clan members for disobeying a direct order from Wi!!iams Almighty and face the fact that TwC did beat FuS in a clan match using clanbase rules and settings and on your OWN server (FuS TJ & War Server) without cheating! So do not try and erase the past and claim that this event never happened or took place and this was all something completely fictional and made up by Ev0lut!on who despises "euros" (euros is a "slang" term not referring to currency that is frequently associated with Europeans) even more than the KKK despises people of other races and ethnic back grounds other than their own.

I do, just for you (FuS clan), have Proof that this event did happen in case for some reason you were not able to retrieve the logs or they somehow got lost, stolen or erased.

Using clanbase 3-3 settings, FuS and TwC began on supplydepot2 with FuS attacking. TwC stalled them long enough to give themselves a comfortable time limit for round 2. TwC had no trouble completing the map under the time limit given, and had plenty of time to relax.

Ok first map, win for TwC, 2 points. Next map TwC chooses Frostbite and starts as Allies. We win this map in a whopping 1:22!! FuS becomes upset and accuses TwC of cheating!! Ev0, of course, does not sit by quietly and get accused of cheating! When they could not prove that we cheated, they kicked us off their server before the clan match was even finished knowing they didn't stand a chance of beating us!!! That can also be considered not only a loss but a Forfeit! There was no legitimate cause for a kick, let alone kicking an ENTIRE CLAN off the server because you didn't like what one their members said. Simple solution, MUTE! and finish clan match while taking your aggression out on the opposing clan with your MP40 or Thompson. Really rather simple solution.

Now you will notice that in the first screen shot it says ClanBase 3v3 in the top left hand corner and certified in the top right hand corner and that there is indeed 2 clans present and only those members of those clans are actually playing. That looks like a clan match to me. Also, FuS is on Allies during round 1, as can be seen with the first screen shot. The second screen shot clearly depicts both CLANS have exchanged sides and that the Allies have WON and successfully beaten the clock. And you may also notice that TwC is on Allies side at this point. If I showed that screen shot to ANY member of any clan, leader or not, I think they all would say "Looks like a clan match to me."

I'm sorry that FuS does not have enough faith in it's members to think that FuS Wi!!iams has to be there to hold their hands and watch over them as they fight. All my members know what I expect from them, and yes Ocelot, if you ask Mikey for a match and he feels comfortable with who is available from TwC at the time he is 'authorized' to fight.

Any time members from two different clans make up all the people actually playing in the game and the members from both clans are on the same side as all the other members of the same clan, FuS on one team & TwC on another team, it is a clan match regardless of whether or not the leader of one of the clans authorized his members to fight matches with out his presence.

If that is the case, the match still stands and it is the members of the clan, who should not have been fighting, who are at fault. They should be reprimanded, demoted or even removed from the clan for disobeying their clan leader and bringing shame and a loss of face to their clan in front of a rival clan that is full of "Damn Yankees" and "Fucking Americans" who show no respect to any clans who become such sore losers that they resort to kicking the members of the opposing clan off the server BEFORE the second round of the second match is even PLAYED! Because they knew without a doubt that there was no possibility of beating our time on that map and with TwC winning supplydepot2 before that, it was inevitably a LOSS!!!

~TwC/Thor!
Thor!
User
User

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FuS vs TwC in a 4-4, just thought you might like a good read

Post by Thor! on Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:02 am

I apologize if I upset anyone here for making this post on your forums. I am just extremely upset with the behavior of FuS clan in accusing TwC of cheating when we did not cheat but won fairly. Then kicking our entire team from the server before Round 2 of stop watch could be played and knowing that we did not cheat!

That is completely disgraceful actions on their part regardless of whether or not their clan leader gave them permission to accept clan matches with out his knowledge, consent or presence.

If they were not allowed to do this from their leader but did so anyway then if they were my members they would certainly be reprimanded, demoted or removed from my clan.

Anyway, I apologize once again for my posting here if this is not a welcome topic and I will refrain from doing so again. I just wanted people to know of the unsportsmanlike conduct of some clans during clan matches.

~TwC/Thor!
Thor!
User
User

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spetsnaz on Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:57 am

FUS are a bunch of cunts.
spetsnaz
Clan Member

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puaj on Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:45 pm

Heheh.. we got kicked once too!! Do u remember guys?! Fus sucks man.. they are just a bunch of kids, with nothing else to to.. (beside touching themselves)
Puaj
Clan Member

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2007-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saibo on Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:33 pm

Nice one thor, FuS are a bunch of very undisciplined little children.

This post has made my fucking year, i thank for you this post, theres no need to apologise whatsoever!!!

Last edited by on Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
saibo
Admin

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2007-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rampage on Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:33 pm

yes thor they are a complete set of bastards and majority just children who spit their dummies out if they cant have their own way.
they started a load of shit with us cos we wouldnt war with them or we were allegedly "disrespecting them" on their server, to my knowledge we dont bother with their server as ours is actually popular.

w!ll!ams is just a kid who is going thru his periods i reckon, as for the others i reserve comment on grounds that i dont really know them.

political pictures - He Gave Up TWO WHOLE BOTTLES of Bourbon for These Bad Boys
see more Political Pictures

Rampage
Clan Member

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by el_mariachi on Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:30 am

They are cocks, Saibo knows my policy on FUS Williams, Kick him on sight!
el_mariachi
Clan Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum