Kicked

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kicked

Post by Nervus on Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:32 pm

Okay, so I was playing on TE666 at around 11am-12 noon PST Friday October the 19th.

Anyway, this is what went down:

Oasis, around 5 or so minutes left, I was walking from the old city wall to the cave like structure towards the Axis spawn. I jump down from the second floor, and land in front of an axis Fop. He threw an airstrike from the nook near the axis spawn outside while running towards me. I gun him down and he dies outside. Before I can gib him TE666foop comes running out and revives him, I start shooting him chase him into the nook where the Fop was throwing the airstrike and TE666fooop dies there. After that, he called me a fucking cunt and told me to stop spking. In the heat of the moment I got into an argument with him and he kicks me.

This is my concern. After I was kicked I went back to play on the TE server. And he kicks me 2 more times after that, when I did nothing wrong. I didn't even say anything. He just said: "say bye bitch cunt" and kicks me for no reason. I went back and asked him why he kicked me, and all he did was flame me and then said that I don't respect the clan, which is false because I do respect TE666. I've played on the server before and I know some members quite well. Then he just said "bye bitch" and I was kicked again, for the 4th time.

In total, he kicked me 3+ times for no reason. I didn't even spawn kill, he ran outside then ran back inside, how is that spawn killing. If he wanted to fight me then head come out, if he didn't then he should stay in the spawn and I wouldn't have shot him, but he ran out then ran back into the spawn and thought he wouldn't be killed.

Spawning is the last of my priority here, my problem is with foop kicking me for no reason after I went back to play. Okay, so the "spawning" to which I wall allegedly did was arguable, and I understand if I was kicked for the first time, but the second? the third? and finally the fourth? I didn't do anything that would have caused me to be kicked.

Blade was there when I was kicked all four times. And like I said, I don't even care about the "spawning" incident, I'm over that now. It could've gone both ways. What I want to know is why foop was abusing his powers on me when I didnt nothing wrong the second, third, and fourth time?

Nervus
User
User

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kicked

Post by James on Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:17 pm

Nervus, there is sure a reason, I don't now it yet, let me here now the other version. Your explanation is clear and detailed, let me now here Foop's Wink

Dont get mad, surely everyting can get clarified dude Very Happy
James
Clan Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fooop on Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:41 am

nervus i never kicked u for no reason and i never kick for no reason period..u have a history of being an ass and talk shit when u have already being warned for spk...u know the rules by now im sure..follow them..and dont put words in my mouth cause i never say "bitch cunt"..either i said "bitch",either "cunt"..
i never remember talking shit to clan member before i join the clan,even if i was kicked...and i was kicked many times untill i did finally learn the rules..thats why i told u to respect the clan..just like i used to..and i never remember kicking 3 and 4 times straight..anyway sorry for the late answer and no hard feelings

fooop

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKicKer on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:05 am

every1 pack ur shit and go home... no wait... i mean go to the server and FUCK each other!!! with ur weapons or knives or tongues or nails or penises.!!!!
bottom line no 1 abuses his power here; so do some yoga and then come back to the server.

we respect every1! provided they stick to rules.
this court has been adjourned! so all of ya F.O.
afro
TheKicKer
Total god!
Total god!

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-07-28

View user profile http://www.i-buzz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fooop on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:58 am

Cool u tell them aderfe mou

fooop