server settings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

server settings

Post by thefatco on Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:52 am

ok people lately we have had members who have messed around with the server settings...the thing is it seems they have not known what they are doing as they have resetted all the little modifications we have added like spawning at the cp or blowing the backdoor on the battery map
when i first joined the clan i wondered what the public and competition settings were about so i clicked on them thinkin it would lead me to more choices in what settings there could be in the server not realising that the whole server would be reset to the default settings by clicking on either of these choices would bring, that's what i think has happened here and has been happening for a while...you may think theirs no harm in pressing a few buttons to see what happens but that can lead to a whole host of problems for the admins [saibo] to sort out so please have a little more thought before letting your curiosity get the better of you

p.s
i spoke to saibo before posting this and you really dont want to know wat kind of language he used in describing what he thought of the person who fucked with the settings so for your sakes as well as mine i suggest we all stick to pressing the buttons were we know for sure what the consequences of pressing will be

thefatcontroller

thefatco

Back to top Go down

Re: server settings

Post by Puaj on Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:57 am

I agree fats. I'm sure its a pain in the ass for saibo to fix things. Also it gets really bad when we are playing and things sudennly dont work! we (members) and players in general are used to some settings and when this settings are gone ever1 start to complain..! yesterday we planted like 4 dynos on the back door..lol..we were like WTF??? Anyway...I agree and understand saibo bad language!

afro
Puaj
Clan Member

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2007-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spetsnaz on Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:51 am

ok i swallow my pride and post again.

What also has changed in "warm up" is teamkilling during warmup.
I always liked to do some teamdamge while waiting in warmup.
spetsnaz
Clan Member

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rampage on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:54 pm

affirmative. i have often wondered what the buttons do but left well alone for fear of what could be.

political pictures - He Gave Up TWO WHOLE BOTTLES of Bourbon for These Bad Boys
see more Political Pictures

Rampage
Clan Member

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down