Wolf in REAL LIFE (ASG)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolf in REAL LIFE (ASG)

Post by Aurelius on Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:42 am

Hello did someone heard about ASG(Air Soft Gun) this is a shooting sport
where you use replics of real wepons in version ASG.You change to real soldier with alomus real weapon i can show you how weapons look.
http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p8030528vn7.jpg
this is Steyr AUG A2 Versoin AEG(Air Electric Gun) my favorite weapon
http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p8030518bu7.jpg and immortal AK47.Thoes gun's they are not Toys for little boy's you heve to be at least 18th to use it besouse thoes weapon can realy hurt someone when they are used in difriend couse.
there are difriend types of guns but they all uses a 6mm BB bulltet, as i said there are ASG that pneumatic type gun, AEG it uses a electric engine to shoot bullet its more powerfull than ASG and you can shoot automatycly like in real machine gun, and the last one AGG (Air Gas Gun) is uses a specyfic system wich shoot bullet using gas it have a same power as AEG or greather but only few models are automatic.
ASG is a team sport and there are Clans like in Wolf or other FPP but tis real!!!. alolso there are battles betwen thoes clans and rally where all fans met and shooting, some rallys are execute eaven 4 days and the battle is 24h Image "you sleep and your leader wake soy with screm"WE ARE UNDER ATACK GET YOUR GUN!!!' it realy keap's in memory Very Happy
if you have a Historical replic like thomson or mp40 or other you can
join some reproduction's of historical battles (I saw one it was great cheers ).
If I interest someone please be free to ask more about if you like I will try to awnser.

Best wishies and you on server Very Happy
P.S. sorry for mystakes my English isn't perfect v.v

Aurelius
User
User

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolf in REAL LIFE (ASG)

Post by ocelot on Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:41 am

Yeah Ive heard all about this, cos Im gonna start going weekly in the summer when I have enough time and money. At the moment I have 3 spring guns- an M16 and 2 Colt M4 pistols (yes they do look like in game akimbos lol). But they are just like water pistols. When I start airsofting properly (shooting other peoples instead of cans in my garden), I'll buy two chrome gas Desert Eagle Magnum 50AEs (110 each) and an electric AK47 (120). I have a friend coming back from France later this year, he has an airsoft team there and is hoping to make one here in England. I'll probably be going to a site just south of London, and maybe one in Essex once in a while cos I have a friend who goes there.

Basically airsofting is paintballing, but with more realistic and powerful guns. Its kinda like a real life et in that you usually have to return to the spawn point when shot, and can lob smokes and nades, but there are obviously safety rules. You cant just go and knife someone from behind...sadly. If anyone is interested in this and lives in the South England area let me know Smile

ocelot
Talks like a woman
Talks like a woman

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-12-12

View user profile http://www.rossjones.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKicKer on Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:03 pm

u twats; i did fight real wars with real m16s and i have a very special ak47 (it is BLAck and very short u gotta open an iron handle in order for u to b able to fix it on ur shoulder)- now after u boys practice and stuff come down to the middle east so we get a good thing going (but beware - i am gonna use my personal arsenal - and i tell u it is pretty but it is also deadly); last but not least if u do drop by Lebanon and i happen to be there i'll b more than glad to rent a hill or something (cuz that's wot we do) and u bring ur REAL weapons and u can shoot anything and everything (i used to lay junk like cars and practice my RPG) but i think u boys were young back then
TheKicKer
Total god!
Total god!

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-07-28

View user profile http://www.i-buzz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ocelot on Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:44 pm

well seeing as im still in college that can wait a bit lol. and its not possible for everyone to have their own proper guns and rent hills in Lebanon...still... gonna have to try that sometime

ocelot
Talks like a woman
Talks like a woman

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-12-12

View user profile http://www.rossjones.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rampage on Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:32 pm

yes your "very special" gun is an AK 47 U. foldable stock and uses a 7.56mm round which is good for tearing up your insides as it is a "tumbling round" designed to cause casualties rather than kill.

very nice work.

political pictures - He Gave Up TWO WHOLE BOTTLES of Bourbon for These Bad Boys
see more Political Pictures

Rampage
Clan Member

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ramadon-pap on Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:51 pm

Yeh Airsoft is a game.
A realistic game

I have got a Marui P90 TR

yeh it is weird but i love it. And it can handle the cold /unlike most of the airsoft guns Very Happy
/ I played in dec 30 in Exclamation -1 - -5degree Exclamation /
And I love that i dont have to aim so much like in a Ak47 i just turn and fire and the enemy is down
// the p90 was made for close combat, and the airsot is totally a close combat game. So i dont belive when ppl runing with ak in a house scratch

Unfortunately the magazines are the most expensive from all of the other guns , Almost twice

Sorry kicker but i dont want to die in combat so i play "only" this, you know i prefer coming home..
And i just love adrenalin but im not stupid scratch
ramadon-pap
Clan Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teskull on Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:08 pm

TheKicKer wrote:u twats; i did fight real wars with real m16s and i have a very special ak47 (it is BLAck and very short u gotta open an iron handle in order for u to b able to fix it on ur shoulder)- now after u boys practice and stuff come down to the middle east so we get a good thing going (but beware - i am gonna use my personal arsenal - and i tell u it is pretty but it is also deadly); last but not least if u do drop by Lebanon and i happen to be there i'll b more than glad to rent a hill or something (cuz that's wot we do) and u bring ur REAL weapons and u can shoot anything and everything (i used to lay junk like cars and practice my RPG) but i think u boys were young back then

a short AK-47 sounds like a AK-74, not an AK-47
teskull

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rampage on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:05 pm

yes i stand corrected skull. nice one.

political pictures - He Gave Up TWO WHOLE BOTTLES of Bourbon for These Bad Boys
see more Political Pictures

Rampage